‘Diddy’s’ son hires mob lawyer, mom slams FBI, releases video of mansion raid


Dramatic home surveillance video from one of Sean “Diddy” Coombs’ mansions shows federal investigators in tactical gear storming the luxury estate and escorting his sons out as they carried out a killing last week One of two search warrants for the tycoon’s properties.

Combs’ ex, Misa Hylton, the mother of Combs’ two children, shared an edited video showing part of the attack on her Instagram On Tuesday, she revealed that her sons had hired high-powered attorney Jeffrey Lichtman, who previously represented cartel boss Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman “El Chapo” Guzman) and John Gotti Jr., among others.

“Does Justin need a few laser beams pointed at his chest? Does he need a gun pointed at the back of Christian’s head while he’s handcuffed?” she wrote.

Sean “Diddy” Combs Investigation: Record labels fight back after male music producer accuses mogul of sexual assault

Tactical vehicles can be seen approaching Diddy’s mansion in surveillance video posted on Instagram by Diddy’s former fashion designer Misa Hylton. (@misahylton/instagram)

Lichtmann Society She said the use of force in the attack was being investigated.

“The overzealous and overt militarized force used against my sons Justin and Christian was deplorable,” Hilton wrote. “Had these men been the sons of non-Black celebrities, they would not have been subject to the same attacks.”

The edited video shows armored vehicles carrying officers in tactical gear arriving at the home and entering the compound. An officer can be seen knocking a security camera off its stand. Others swarmed in and detained some, two of whom Hilton recognized as her sons with Combs, Justin and Christian.

See also  Things to do on April 8th

Derek Parker, a former member of the NYPD’s Rap Intelligence Unit, said charges in recent civil lawsuits involving gun possession and drugs prompted federal agents to use protective measures when they raided Combs’ property.

“Once they learn there may be weapons and drugs in the house, they have to be careful,” he told Fox News on Friday. “They sent a SWAT team in and handled the matter safely.”

Hilton did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

“My son’s attorney, Jeffrey Leachman, is investigating the use of excessive force, which was unnecessary and certainly not required by the warrant,” Hilton added.

Combs’ team declined to comment on the Instagram post.

WATCH: Home security video shows part of Diddy attack

Sean “Diddy” Combs Accused of Sexual Assault by Male Music Producer

Tactical officers detain people at Didi's mansion

Last week, police officers in tactical gear and carrying rifles removed the sons of Sean “Diddy” Combs while executing a search warrant. The still is from surveillance video posted on Instagram by their mother, fashion designer Misa Hilton. (@misahylton/instagram)

The raid was part of a federal sex trafficking investigation into Coombs, who has denied similar accusations in a series of recent lawsuits.

Leachman did not immediately respond to a call or email seeking comment.

Sean “Diddy” Combs unable to ‘settle’ with FBI in sex trafficking probe: Ex-FBI agent

But he “liked” the video Hilton posted and confirmed in his own post that he would represent at least one of Combs’ sons, saying search warrant “Over the Peak.” As of publication, the video has been viewed nearly 600,000 times.

“When the government takes aim at a major target, they rarely fight fairly, and so far they certainly have not fought fairly in Didi’s case,” he wrote.

Rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs’ home raided by Homeland Security

Combs’ ex-girlfriend Casandra Ventura, better known as R&B singer Cassie, sued him in November, accusing him of rape and other abuse.

them Solved in one day Billionaire Combs has not admitted wrongdoing.

Diddy and Cassie sitting on the couch

Cassie claims she suffered more than a decade of abuse from Sean “Diddy” Combs. (Getty Images)

However, at least four plaintiffs have since filed lawsuits against the billionaire, including three women and one man, music producer Lil Rod, whose real name is Rodney ·Jones.

Despite the federal investigation, Combs has not been charged with a crime and has denied all allegations of wrongdoing.

Rapper Sean Combs' Los Angeles home surrounded by law enforcement

Police stood near Combs’ home in Los Angeles as part of a Homeland Security investigation. (Fox 11)

Click here to get the Fox News app

He described the charges as an attempt to collect cash.

Sean Hawley, Combs’ attorney, said: “Lil Lord (Rodney Jones) is nothing but a con man who shamelessly filed a $30 million lawsuit seeking undeserved gains. Payday.” told before Fox News Numbers. “His reckless naming of events that are purely fictitious and never happened is nothing more than a clear attempt to gain headlines.”

Homeland Security Investigations did not immediately respond to a request for comment.





Source link

By Ali Raza

I am a dedicated and skilled News Content Writer with a passion for delivering accurate and engaging stories to a diverse audience. With a solid background in journalism and a keen eye for detail, I bring a commitment to excellence and a deep understanding of the evolving media landscape.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *